Today, organizations need to work harder than ever remain compliant and adapt to a rapidly changing corporate landscape. Your company needs an effective corporate governance and continuing compliance program to reduce enterprise risk and to properly respond to stakeholder concerns. Navigating this space can be daunting. The attorneys and staff at Stead & Associates, PLLC have the knowledge you need to shape and maintain your corporate governance program and are skilled in maximizing your effectiveness in the boardroom.
Enrolling in our corporate governance and continuing compliance program will begin with a comprehensive review of your current organizational structure and managerial practices. After preliminary review, we will advise and guide you on a variety of critical issues including:
• Technical Responsibilities of the Board;
• Federal, State and Local Compliance Requirements;
• International Compliance Obligations and Constraints;
• Monitoring Financial Performance;
• CFO, General Counsel, Secretary and other Corporate Officer Services;
• Shareholder Purchase and Sale Agreements;
• Board Meetings and Corporate Communications;
• Contract Drafting, Management and Maintenance; and
• Risk Analysis, Management and Mitigation.
The attorneys at Stead & Associates, PLLC have years of experience working with and for organizations from small family corporations to large international enterprises. We counsel clients regarding governance in the context of a variety of corporate transactions and advise clients on evolving best practices in corporate governance and compliance. Many of our services are available to organizations across the United States and abroad. Contact Stead & Associates, PLLC today for your comprehensive review and preliminary consultation to ensure your business is poised for growth and is prepared to respond to whatever challenges come your way.